Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Backlog: Birthday Celebration: Taal Vista Hotel Escapade!

It's part of my backlog guys, this is way back 2011. hahah. But it's worth the post. promise! :) We wanted something relaxing but not so stressful gateway. So, what's more relaxing yet accessible place to be? TAGAYTAY CITY! 
You can have different option to go to Tagaytay if you will be commuting. You can take a bus in Baclaran. But if you are not comfortable going to Baclaran like me, you may go to EDSA and ride a bus going to Dasmarinas/Imus then get off at SM Bacoor and take the bus going to Tagaytay. (San Agustine or BSC buses). First off, I've searched the raves in the internet on where is the nice place to stay in Tagaytay, that should match my own criteria. 

My criteria are the following:

  • Hotel: Bed and Breakfast is a good option also, but it's nicer to stay in a hotel because it will provide you with complete stuffs that you needed. (toiletries, buffets, and service is a good point to consider) 
  • Balcony/Terrace: Tagaytay is well known for their fantastic Taal Volcano. And having an overlooking view when you wake up is such a good shot. *birds singing*. 
  • Swimming Pool. I know it's crazy. Don't blame it to me, blame it to my boyfriend. HAHA!! I already have one place to stay in my mind, it's Sonya's Garden. I saw the reviews regarding the place and the food, it's pretty nice. Not to mention their classic old school room set up, feeling that I am Maria Clara when I stay there. But one reason why I did not choose it. The food. The food selection is full of veggies, salads, etc. I am a fan of it, I love vegetables and salads since I was a kid, but not my Boyfriend. So Sonya's Garden is slashed from the list. But I promised myself that, "SOON" ;) I managed to find a good hotel but he told me: "Walang pool??" and then I said: "Seriously?? Tagaytay yun, mag sswimming tayo??". 

So there,  upon looking with different blogs, it says that "If you want a fantastic view of Taal then this is the place to be". When I looked at their website, JACKPOT! It captures my heart! Hotel = Check! Balcony = Check! Swimming Pool = Check! 
``We stayed in Taal Vista Hotel.
``It's super windy and foggy when we arrived there. I can still imagine the cool breeze touching our skin. HAHA. Let me give you a sneak peak to their place ;)

``A huge Christmas Tree will welcome you upon arriving. And just in time, the couple behind is having their wedding pictures. isn't it sweet? :"> Then my boyfriend said: "Gusto mo ba tayo din?" *shy poker face -_-

Anyway, upon filling up the necessary forms, you will give 2,000 pesos incidental deposit slip that you can get upon your checkout. We were directed to their lobby area where they will give you their Complimentary drinks. 
I was expecting more of their complimentary drinks since it's a hotel. But nevertheless, their foamy Iced tea is still good. But what makes me think it's not good? hmm. there, what you can say?

``Next is the Room,
``The room is clean and comfy. 

``LCD TV, Mini refrigerator, Safety Deposit Box, Office stuffs, Tagaytay Guide booklet is also provided.
``The Comfort Room
``Bath tub
``Complete Set of toiletries

And the most exciting part, The Balcony! :D
``With my boyfriend smiling and chilling at the same time :P
Some view in our Balcony: (No photo edit / filter)
``Sunset
``Sunrise
``Morning Shot
``Evening Shot
 ``Back Part of Taal Vista
``Dining Area
``The Veranda
``Way going to pool

``Staircase ala Spiral ;)

``The pool

``The Spa (wasn't able to do this due to lack of time :( *Photo from their website)

You can check their rates and promos on their website:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...