Monday, November 19, 2012

Movie Review: In Time

I'm not a fan of Action movies ever since. What I want is horror films, and chick flicks. But my boyfriend influenced me a LOT! I still remember when He's having a hard time in asking me to watch a movie with him. hahah! Anyway, I got a lot movie copies on my HD courtesy of my colleague to choose from.

I decided to watch In Time directed by Andrew Niccol. Starring Justin Timberlake and Amanda Steyfried. I know it's way back in 2011. But the story itself is worth watching even I'm a year left behind. It is a fictional film about their life that cannot exceed 25 years old.  They have this built in digital clock on their arms that will determine the number of minutes you can live. What's the catch? It serves as their money. Money is important, even in real world. We are using it to buy our necessities like food, clothing, pay bills, transportation, and barely almost everything! So the more they use their money, the more their life span decreases. They can even see that they will die at any minute just by looking at their arm. Creepy huh? Give it try, cmon! ;)

"Life is paid every minute at a time" "The rich can live forever, and the poor die young".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...