Monday, November 26, 2012

Movie Review: Paranormal Activity 4

As I said it before, I am addicted to horror films. Recommend it, I will watch it. Just make sure it's good. *wink* So recently, me and Aldrin planned to watch Rise of the Guardians, but only to find out it's not yet showing. HAHAH! So for us not to waste our time, we opted to watch Paranormal Activity 4. Directed by: Henry Joost and Ariel Schulman. But I think twice at first, because the previous version didn't get my 5 star rating. ;) 


My rating? t'was good. better than Paranormal 1, 2 and 3. What I like about this one is, not so much of boring "look-at-the-camera" scene, then observe until something happens, or "IF" something will really happen. geeez! I hate that part! I always feel sleepy with those scenes. I still remember the Paranormal Activity 2 when I got irritated because nothing really happened in the story. I almost got an eye stray figuring out what will happen next. And that's what I like with this one, not so much sleepy scenes. Kathryn Newton who played Kim in the story played well too. 

How about you? What's your favorite version of Paranormal Activity? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...