Sunday, December 9, 2012

Boracay: Backyard BBQ

One of the raves in the internet I've seen is Backyard BBQ. And it's not difficult for us to find it because as you get inside D'mall, you'll automatically see it. I'm not actually surprised when I see the place packed with hungry people. So here's a look at their place:

``That cutie devil will automatically call your attention.
 ``They have these wall signage that makes their surroundings cool and funny
 ``Diet is not an option
``The meatier, The sexier
``The most popular of all. HAHAHAH! :))
``A lots of food to choose from
``Sizzling Barbecue Ribs (299 pesos)- Really heavy and I like their sweet-salty goodness sauce on it.
 ``Sizzling Bulalo (290 pesos) Their best seller. shooot!! this is really goood! I'm surprised that it goes great on sizzling. Definitely recommendable! :)

1 comment:

  1. Нello Τhere. I fоund youг blog using msn.
    This is a reallу well written artiсle.
    I will be sure to bookmark it and return to reаd
    more of уouг usеful information.
    Тhаnκs for thе ρost.
    ӏ will definitely return.

    My wеblog Boracay White Sand

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...