Saturday, December 15, 2012

Boracay: Bubble Zorb!



I’m always eager to try Zorb even before. It looks like fun, so we give it a try!
``Fairways has their own Zorb, it can be room charged if you want to.
 ``Signing of forms
 ``BUBBLE ZORB! It cost 400 pesos per head so a total of 800 pesos for both of us. (2 rounds)
 A little trivia: There’s two kinds of Zorb. One is Hydro Zorb, where the Zorb itself will be filled with water (3-4 pail I guess) that will serve as the slider when you’re inside. The second one is Harness Zorb where you will be hung inside the Zorb. The lady told me the difference and she says that the Harness Zorb will make you super dizzy, that’s why we choose Hydro Zorb.
 ``Long PBC pipes connected together. But it's not that long actually.
 It was filled with 3-4 pails of water inside.
 ``Lightssss
 ``Cameraaaaa
 ``ACTION! hahaha. Look who's having so much fun? :D
 SMILE! :)

My comment? It’s really fun inside. Your world will turn upside down. It’s nice to try this just for once, but 400 for 2 rounds per head, I think it’s not that worth it especially it's just a matter of 15 seconds?

2 comments:

  1. Ӏ absоlutely love youг wеbsite.
    . Plеaѕаnt colors & thеme.
    Did you сгeаte this site yourѕelf?
    Pleasе гeply back as I'm looking to create my own personal site and would love to find out where you got this from or just what the theme is called. Cheers!

    My webpage philippines travel destination

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my friend! I wish to say that this post is awesome, great written and include approximately all significant infos.

    I'd like to peer extra posts like this .

    Visit my weblog; Pet Friendly Hotels In Baltimore Md Inner Harbor

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...