Saturday, December 15, 2012

Boracay: Helmet Diving!

BEHOLD! This is my most favorite adventure ever! Helmet Diving. wohoooo! Anyway, it's really part of the plan originally, on our 2nd day there, but they told us that we can't do Helmet diving because it's low tide already. So I am really upset that afternoon so Aldrin told me that we will do it the next day. yey! So here it goes.
 ``Upon paying the bill, you will ride on a motor boat going to the middle of the sea.
 ``Oxygen tanks
 ``Helmets. It weighs around 30kls and feels like 2-3kls when submerged in the water
 ``Discussing the Do's and Don'ts. Should be given with utmost attention because it's really important to learn the hand gestures that you'll be using under the water.
``They are washing and wiping it with liquid soap to prevent the glass from having a moist. 
 ``You'll be mesmerized with the different kinds of fishes that you will see.
 ``You'll be given with small fish food. It's sort like a feeds that will attract the fishes
``under the sea, under the sea... la la la 
``Look at those beautiful creatures? :) 
 ``I'm trying to get even just one small fish and feel it even for a while, but they're fast. HAHAH.
 ``Excuse for my hands. Because my boyfriend drop his fish food, that's why they don't want to go near him. :P
``Feeding the fishies 
 ``One thing you must not do under water, don't walk backwards.
``Big Corals everywhere 
``Professional Swimmers will accompany you and takes your pictures
``Look at that BIG STARFISH! :">
 ``My favorite picture of all! :)
``Oh, btw the package of 700 pesos per head includes a CD with the compilations of your picture and a video as well. 

*My Review*
Will I do that again upon our return? ABSOLUTELY! It's not just for experience sake like other activities but it's really such a fun thing to do. You'll enjoy staying underwater. One of a kind experience :)

3 comments:

  1. Hello, Nеat post. There is a pгoblem
    alоng ωith your web sitе іn web
    exρloгeг, could test this? ΙE still iѕ the maгket leaԁeг аnd a big ѕеction of other folks ωill ρasѕ
    οver your great writing because of this ρroblem.


    Ϻy site: best long distance movers Glendale CA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helmet diving is really fun! I love how different kind of fishes surround you when you give them a snack (fish feed or bread). Will add it again on my Boracay packges that I got on www.boracay.com in my next vacation on the island.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could also do that on my next vacation. Very interesting water activities. I'm just thinking how blessed people to be part of Boracay residences. Cool!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...