Sunday, December 16, 2012

Boracay: Real Coffee's Calamansi Muffin

Before we went to Boracay, I heard already that the Calamansi Muffin somewhere is really, as in REALLY famous. You will exclusively see their product @ Real Coffee and Tea Cafe
 ``If you are unfamiliar with the place, it would be very difficult for you to find the place.
 ``You'll have to pass a small street that has different houses beside their area so you'll think that it's not the right place. But the good thing is, all you have to do is ask. ;)
 ``Lots of tourists when we arrived there. I am planning to buy a whole box of it, but sadly they told me that I still need to wait for 3 hours because what they all have is reserved already. I'm really sad. I thought I can have these as pasalubong for my dad. I'm sure he' will love it.
 ``Here's the super famous Calamansi Muffin freshly made from the oven. It's really light and fluffy. The tangy taste of the muffin is just right and the muffin itself has the right texture. Really refreshing snack. 


``The store is originally owned by a tourist couple who's residing in Boracay for more than 30 years
``They also offer different kinds of snacks, and just like what they stated, please order in advance to make sure they'll reserve some for you. Yup they are really famous. :)

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for shаring yοuг info. I rеally аppгeciate your efforts and I am waiting foг your next
    post thаnk уou once again.

    Ϻy ωeb pagе Glendale CA interstate moving companies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for another informative site. The place else could
    I am getting that type of info written in such an ideal approach?

    I've a venture that I'm simply now running on, and I have been at the glance
    out for such info.

    Here is my page ... Troy Movers Lowell Ma

    ReplyDelete
  3. I reallу like your blog.. very nice сolors & themе.
    Diԁ you makе this website yourself or did you hirе ѕomeone to ԁo it for you?
    Plz reply аs I'm looking to construct my own blog and would like to know where u got this from. thanks

    Look at my homepage :: boracay hotel rates

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...