Thursday, December 13, 2012

Boracay: Sandbar

It's around 11:40 during that time and 20 minutes to go, it will be our 7th Anniversary already. And we decided to have a toast for cheers or something. We're looking for a place which is not crowded so we can enjoy while relaxing and we saw this SAND BAR along.

 ``The bright colored lights are really inviting.
``Fire Dancers all around
``Fairy like shot
 ``Our shot
``And another
``I really don't drink. Not even on special occasions, but I guess i'll give it a shot this time. Aldrin chooses our drinks.Since I am not used on drinking alcoholic bev, I had Lychee Martini. The taste? The Lychee itself is delicious :p
``Dance dance dance!

:D
``And here's my favorite. :)

Not so much on this posts but I just feel that it's worth an entry. The feeling? It's really hot! After their dance 'twas a humid and sticky feeling. But it's really fun. After the dancers dance and poses behind you, they'll ask a tip and your generosity will be highly appreciated. 

2 comments:

  1. Prettу sectіοn of content. I јust stumbled upon your weblog and in accesѕion capіtаl to asѕert thаt I gеt аctually enjoyeԁ аccοunt уоur blοg
    ρosts. Anyway І'll be subscribing to your augment and even I achievement you access consistently fast.

    Here is my web blog; Los Angeles Movers Prices

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm gone to inform my little brother, that he should also go to see this website on regular basis to obtain updated from most recent news.

    Here is my website: boracay tourist spots

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...