Sunday, December 2, 2012

Conti's Pastry Shop and Restaurant

Okay, have you been in a situation when you are super tired in office or school and you just don't want to move? That's my boyfriends work. I feel sorry for him, and all I can do is to cheer him up. He told me to go home right after his work and I insisted that we must eat first because he's not yet having his meal in his office. Because when he reached home, I know he'll just go directly to bed and sleep. So there, I decided to bring him in Conti's.

``They have lot's of branches so far compared before, this one is on Katipunan.
``Their opening hours is 7'oclock in the morning. So don't be surprised if you'll see lot's of customer parked upon arriving.
``The upper part of the store. (They also have the lower ground part of their store which was slightly captured in the photo)*sorry for the messy photo
``The wine cabinet
 ``Their fridge filled with yummy nomnom cakes :)
 ``The counter
``Conti's is very popular for their caked, but they offer wide array of meals on the menu.
I ordered Roast Beef in Mushroom Sauce (295 pesos) -Recommendable. The beef is tender and smothered in thick and creamy mushroom sauce.

``Barbecue Spareribs (210 pesos) It's delicious but it's ordinary and not that outstanding for me.
 ``Conti's Turtle Pie (85 pesos) - Gaaaahd!! My personal favorite. Made of chocolate "sandy" crust with layers of salty caramel and chocolate mousse
``Chocolate Walnut Pie (80 pesos)- Just right. Nothing special
``And a take out of their signature cake, Mango Bravo (1,150 pesos) for my nephew's birthday. :)

hahaha! Happy Birthday bebe! :*

You can check out their site @ www.contis.ph


1 comment:

  1. Success is a choice not a dream. So, work hard for it and always be open-minded. Visit my site for more information. Have a good day and keep on moving forward for that success.

    triciajoy.com

    www.triciajoy.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...