Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Cafe Breton madness!

``I'm not into crepes, but I can see lots of raves all over the internet how delicious Cafe Breton's version was.
Since I am starving for desserts or any sweets that time, I want to check it our for myself, and see what they've got! 

 ``Homey and Cute interiors.

*Their Menu*

 ``I am surprised that they have savory dishes too!

 ``Ofcourse, the most popular of all, the sweet crepes!

 *We've ordered the following*
 ``La Magnifique (220 pesos): Crepe filled with banana, choco hazelnut spread cream on top, filled with whipped cream and roasted almonds, and drizzled with chocolate syrup.
 ``La Delice (220 pesos) : Crepe filled with banana, choco hazelnut spread cream on top, filled with whipped cream and roasted almonds, drizzled with chocolate syrup.

Overall, the food is good and I got stuffed with the crepe in no time, I am not expecting that this would be soooo heavy. The presentation is good, but maybe I expected a lot from their crepe especially will the reviews I've heard. It's good, but not fabulous. Will I come back? Hmmm. Not sure tough. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...