Wednesday, January 16, 2013

French Baker

After a stressful last minute shopping for Christmas in SM Megamall, we were starving and our feet is on sore too! I'm really tired to look for a place to eat, what my eye catches is the French Baker. (actually, that's the nearest) hahah, that's why we landed there. I have lots of rants with this place that makes me think twice of visiting there again.
 ``The F"r"ench Baker. HAHAHA!

Upon seating on our table, we waited for almost 20 minutes before someone from the crew assist us. Take note that I even called their attention. I bet you agree with me that the crew should automatically assist the customer as soon as they sit down. Okay fine. Chill at that moment. What made me angry is after we waited for so long, around 15 minutes before they come to us and ask for our order. Take note, I even called their attention AGAIN. So technically we wasted 35 minutes of our time just for them to assist us. Tsk tsk!!!

*Their Menu*





  ``Breads and Pastries.

``Salads and Sweets 

``Drinks 

``Table setting

``Messy Pumpkin Soup 

 ``Four Seasons and Compli Water
 ``Soup on a bread bowl (125 pesos
- Rich tomato soup with bits of pasta and chunks of bacon
 ``Honey Roast Pork A L'Orange (210 pesos) - Roasted pork glazed in a orange flavor sauce. I find the pork bit dry as i eat it. Serve with sliced veggies that i personally like. I think they boiled it. Much healthier, and cheaper for them :D
 ``Hickory Spareribs (205 pesos)
- Very huge servings. The spareribs is tender and juicy. Generously drizzled with the BBQ sauce.

``A big tarpaulin were displayed outside the store and I craved automatically, so I asked boyfie to buy that for me, and just like their crew, it dismayed me. 
 ``Hokkaido Cake - The bread itself were too dry, the filling is so little, actually the one that is on top is the only filling itslef. Tsk tsk!
``But this is cute!


I am surprised that the food they serve is delish when i thought that what they have is just breads. Will I come back? YES! But not to this branch. Their service here is terrible.

You can visit their website @

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...