Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Unexpected Goodness @ Seattle's Best


``I am a coffee person and since the last time I had a tragic experience with Gloria Jeans coffee, I told myself that I will stick to my usual Starbucks coffee. And little do I know that, Seattle's Best has a delicious tasting coffee too!


 ``Usual coffee shop. With brown and maroon interiors all over.
 ``Wall
 ``Brewed Coffee
 ``Pastry stand beside the counter.
 ``Their menu
`` I've ordered their best seller Brownie and Java Chips. 
 ``Javakula Brownie has chunks of chewy brownies on top blended with their signature drink that has the right sweetness and consistency. (175 pesos)
 ``Java Chip unlike Starbucks, their version of Java chips has the whole bits of chocolate kisses as you sip it, blended with their sweet coffee drink. But i find this one too sweet for my palate. But overall, it's really good. (185 pesos)

Great alternative especially if you're looking for coffee and getting tired with Starbucks drinks. 

You can visit their site @

3 comments:

  1. Hey, I think your blog might be having browser compatibility issues.
    When I look at your blog site in Ie, it looks fine
    but when opening in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping.
    I just wanted to give you a quick heads up! Other then that,
    amazing blog!

    Also visit my homepage go back

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been exploring for a little for any high quality articles or blog posts in
    this sort of area . Exploring in Yahoo I at last stumbled upon this website.
    Studying this information So i'm satisfied to show that I've a very good uncanny feeling I found out just what I needed.

    I most surely will make sure to don?t fail to remember this web site and provides it a glance on a continuing basis.


    Look into my homepage: demo.socialengineexpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...