Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Cupcakes @ Sophie's Mom

I tried Sophie's mom because a lot of people told me that it's soooo good. But I am really disappointed.

``They have limited choices of cupcakes (their branch in Megamall)

*Some of their cupcakes*
(pardon me for low lighted photo :O )
 ``Vanilla Rainbow Cupcakes
 ``Macarons and Cream Puff
``Red Velvet
 ``Chocolate Cupcake
``Cookies!
 ``and other goodies too!
 ``They have cutie looking boxes! :)
``Dulce de Leche, Red Velvet, Vanilla Rainbow Cupcake
 Red Velvet- The cupcake is moist but the cream cheese on top is a bit hard.
Vanilla Rainbow- It's a cute thing that they have this rainbow cupcake. The cupcake is a bit crumbly, and dry. The icing on top is good though. 
  Dulce de Letche- It has a filling inside, but very minimal. The cupcake is dry and the chocolate icing on top is hard too!
``I appreciate their cute rainbow cupcake! :)

I am wondering why people say its good. I guess i would have to stick on Cupcakes by Sonja's that is insanely good. 
Or better yet, i shouldn't expect that their cupcakes is as good as Sonja's.

You can check their website @

2 comments:

  1. Their red velvet cupcakes doesnt look like that in makati Lol. It looks like a swirly on top.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHAHAH! Really? I've heard from my friend as well that their cupcakes were good. :( Maybe not on this branch? :(

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...