Monday, March 25, 2013

New Jollibee's Flip Floats

Here's an exciting twist to a float that Jollibee introduced recently.  Before, they have two flavored floats. Chocolate and Coffee. Like what you can see in the photo. Basically, what they did is they reversed the way the float it should be. 
And yes, that's why it's flip floats. HAHA! 

Vanilla Ice Cream at the bottom > Coffee / Chocolate drink in the middle > Chocolate Syrup on top > Sprinkled on top! 

On their first version, I loved their Coffee flavor, but for some reason, I like their Chocolate Flip Floats now. Why? It's texture is much creamier now! nom! Though I'm not saying that the Coffee flip floats is not good, I liked Chocolate better this time. TRY-EAT! :)

1 comment:

  1. I do not know if it's just me or if perhaps everybody else experiencing issues with your website. It looks like some of the written text on your posts are running off the screen. Can somebody else please comment and let me know if this is happening to them as well? This might be a problem with my internet browser because I've
    had this happen previously. Cheers

    my page online airplane games

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...