Monday, April 15, 2013

Brothers Burger

I admit, I am a loyalist of Brothers Burger. Their burger is really magnificent! I've tried other burger joints around the metro, and I must say, nothing beats Brothers Burger for me! Their grilled aroma flavor in their patty that you can't find with others is oh so delish! 

 Different Burgers to choose from
 And yes! I didn't know that they have rice meal! :)
Board games for their customers!
The name of the burger is Brothers Lamb Burger. It's the bombs! Arghhh. For 280 pesos, I had this huge burger that I shared with boyfie since it's really big. Flavorful beef patty with creamy pesto sauce inside. The lady told me that it's best to put additional mushrooms on it. Though I know it's just their selling tactics , i must agree with her. It's really great! :)

You can check their website @


4 comments:

  1. Wowwwwww!!!Wanting to try this!!! :D
    See you soon lovely burger and fries!

    Hey guys, Charlie's grind and grill is deteriorating in quality and taste because Chef Robby Goco has left the group. Without Chef Robby and his personal touch to Charlie's Burgers, it will never be the same. Ayaw ko na kumain sa Charlie's!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure you'll love that especially if you're a pesto lover! :)

      Delete
  2. Brother's Burger Loyalist as well - my favorite is Black Angus Beef with Bacon, Sauteed Onion, and Mushroom!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah! Brother's Burger lover as well! \m/ I haven't tried that! But it seems it's good! Anything with bacon is good! Hahaha! :D

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...