Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Lunch out @ Bag of Beans

When going at Tagaytay, we make it a point to drop by at Bag of Beans. As usual, the service is terrible. They let us stand for 5 minutes without even bothering of assisting us. As soon as we had our table, we waited for 15 minutes just for them to take our order. Take note, I even asked different staffs a lot of times to take our order but they keep on saying yes, yes, yes, but nothing happens. As for their food, we waited for 10 minutes for our water to arrive and another 10 minutes before they gave us our bill. And yes, I took note of the time that we've wasted. Imagine?! Enough of the rants, we ordered the following:
 Roast Beef with Mashed Potato and Vegetable I'm kinda disappointed with this one. Expecting more like Dome or atleast Contis Roast Beef. But I was wrong. It tasted like Christmas Ham that was thinly sliced and pepper corn on the side. The beef (if it's really a beef) was dry. The gravy and mashed potato were OK. Nothing special. But the veggies were good that they put some italian seasoning on it, which I loved. 
 Grilled Pork Chop - Boyfie ordered this one and it's good. But not that superb. 

BUT!!! Still my number one spot for Cheesecake goes here! I've tried their Blueberry Cheesecake lot of times and this time I took the courage of ordering their Strawberry Cheesecake. Though the Strawberry seems to be a little sour, still it did not disappoint at all! Hands up for their cheesecake. It's really smooth and creamy! I always get that *kilig* feeling every time I'm having their cheesecake.  Believe me when I say that this is the best tasting cheesecake I had in my entire life (as of now). :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...