Monday, April 15, 2013

Movie Review: It takes a Man and a Woman

It's been a while since I had a movie review, I'm sorry guys! I just been caught up in the middle of food and travel reviews. Hope you understand! So here's a good one! It Takes a Man and a Woman! :)

After the phenomenal A Very Special Love and the hit film You Change my Life, here's another block buster movie that will surely brings out that "kilig" feeling in you! I don't want to spoil those of you whose not yet watching the movie, but I'll guarantee you, you'll fall out of your seat because of the "kilig" and funny scenes that this movie has! It's such a nice feeling that Philippines can produce such wonderful movie. 

How good it is? I'm sure every one is familiar with the Greatest Love Story in the Philippines, "One More Chance" right? Well, IMHO (In my not so humble opinion) this would be my next to One More Chance. Yup! It is that good! :)

How about you? What's your though with this movie? :) 

3 comments:

  1. I've watched this Movie and nakakatawa talaga and ok ang tandem nila. Kilig to the max ang fans for sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! I wonder if there's part 4 on this one? :D

      Delete
  2. This is one of my top favorite of Sarah Geronimo’s movie. I just can’t wait for her latest project with Piolo entitled The Breakup Playlist. Making it more exciting, is the official soundtrack. All the best for OPM songs and also for Philippine movie industry  Paano Ba Ang Magmahal Lyrics and Chords

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...