Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Pretzel Lovin' @ Aunti Anne's

One of my comfort foods ever, Auntie Anne's! Who doesn't love pretzels anyway?

 When my sister introduced Auntie Anne's to me, I instantly loved  it! Those big pretzels bread, is best to be eaten when it's hot. You can have their Original flavor pretzels for 45 pesos only. Different flavors to choose from!
 My personal favorite is their Almond Pretzels. With additional Caramel and Chocolate dip! Hmmm! FTW! 
 Specialty pretzels like: Garlic, Sesame, Sour Cream and Onion, Chocolate Chips, Cinnamon Sugar. 
Premium flavors like: Almond, Bacon Bits, Glazin' Raisin, Cunnamon Raisin

*So here's their menu*

*And btw, they have new Pretzel Nuggets!

You can check their page @

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...