Thursday, May 30, 2013

Movie Review: THE HANGOVER 3

Twas such a long time after I made a movie review. Why? I'm having a hard time with my schedule and watching some movies. But nevertheless, I make sure that I MUST put the HANGOVER 3 on my schedule.  I'm such a fanatic of this movie from The Hangover (1) where it all started, when they had a misadventures when they spent the entire day at Las Vegas for a Bachelor party for their friend Doug (Justin Bartha). 

The Hangover 2 wherein after their drunken adventures they had 2 years ago in Vegas, it's Stu's (Ed Helms) wedding this time to a Thailander girl named Lauren (Jamie Chung)Their adventure started when the brother of Lauren  got lost in the middle of Bangkok! 

And now finally, the last and epic finale The Hangover 3


Personally, I was really sad when I found out that it's the last part of the movie. I mean, how can this happen? Twas such an spectacular movie after all! As soon as they released the movie here in the Philippines, me and boyfie bought the ticket. I don't wanna spoil those of you who will watch the movie in the future. But one thing I have to say is that, I got disappointed. Don't get me wrong, the movie is really nice. And definitely worth the watch. Maybe I just expected too much that it would be as awesome as ever! And expected that it would still be the same Hangover thingy. ;) 

You can check the trailer @

1 comment:

  1. The Hangover Part III is watchable, and on occasions enjoyable, but its uninteresting and obvious plot make for poor viewing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...