Thursday, May 16, 2013

Personal : Cracked Nails

A friend of mine gave me a set of nail polish for no apparent reason. 
Maybe because I was looking for a particular nail polish color that's why she decided to give me a set. :)

Twas my first time using a smashed/cracked nails effect. And I was told that I should put 3 layers on it. 

First: Apply a lighter color or any nail polish that is contrast to your main polish
Second: Apply the main nail polish. I'm surprised that after you apply it, it will cracked as it it. COOL!
Third: Apply the clear nail polish to protect the color. 

then TADAAAHHH!
I know I'm not pro with this one, but it's pretty impressive for first time! HAHAH! I just find this one so cool! *peace* :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...