Monday, July 15, 2013

Cebu > Bohol Trip via Super Cat

From Cebu going to Bohol, estimated travel time is 2 hours. By the means of Ferry. I was kinda afraid since it's my first time riding on a ferry. There are a lot of trips going to Tagbilaran. (via Ocean Jet, Super Cat etc.) Original plan is via Ocean Jet, but the taxi driver told us "Ay mam, mag Super Cat na lang po kayo." I asked him why? Then he told us that the Ferry of SuperCat is nicer and new, compared to the latter.
This is the ticket for our trip. (700 pesos per head. But since we got a discount, it's only 500+ yey!). They will be asking you where do you want to seat (just like in the cinema. haha) But since, I don't have any idea, the crew decided to choose on our behalf. (he choose the less sea motion area)
 Going to the port is not difficult. All you have to do is asked the driver to bring you at 2GO's terminal. 
(since there are a lot of terminal there)
 Boarding area for trip going to Tagbilaran
 The front view of the ferry

 Inside the ferry. With my mowdel. hahah! :D
I was so happy to see Tagbilaran Port! I just watch Hangover 2 in the iphone to distract myself since I'm afraid every time there's a wave smashing our boat. Good thing, it's not really huge waves. 
 Arghhhh! Atlast! :)
The Tagbilaran port is small, but as you can see on the picture it's really clean and neat. 

For schedules, trips, you can check 2Go's website @

5 comments:

  1. Its my first time to travel with bolshet OCEAN JET FERRY

    Last friday November 7,2014 Dumaguete City to Cebu City ( via Tagbilaran? you know what happen?

    Im with American guy and he have a operation in his LEG, when i request the seat number for me and for american guy beside of the door and no chair in front of me and the american guy because he need to straight his leg and the lady who gives the seat number SHE IS AN IDIOT LADY 3 times i ask her if this seat number she to me and for american guy is in front of the door and no chair in front and she said yes sir, so im comfortable because i feel no problem BUT when i and the american guy is inside of the ferry already the seat number is not the chair what i want for me and for the american guy, the chair beside of the window and theres a chairs in front me and also, then the ferry crew said that we occupied the chairs in front of the door but there's a passengers request also on that chairs but they don't have any reason why they need to occupied the all 5 chairs, they are look professional but there attitude like a garbage, they don't care about the situation of the american guy. the american guy have operation in his leg and he is 68 year old.

    When the ocean ferry arrive at the sea port of Tagbilaran they don't announce that all passengers going to Cebu City need to transfer to the other ferry because the engine of the ferry is not okay to travel to Cebu City, NO ADVICE TO THE PASSENGER.

    When we come back to Dumaguete City from Cebu City November 11,2014 same what happen last November 7,2014

    OCEAN JET HAVE IDIOT, LIAR EMPLOYEE'S specially there in Dumaguete City sea port and in sea port 1 in Cebu City who give the seat number.

    BOBO, TANGA, SINUNGALING
    NOT RECOMMENDED

    ReplyDelete
  2. During your vacation in Cebu, where did you stay? I want to recommend http://www.summithotels.ph/hotels/summit-circle-cebu/ because they have a good service.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your review! Thank you very much for the Cebu travel post :) I've been looking for a place in Cebu to stay in because my family will be on Cebu for Christmas. I saw a list of budget hotels in Cebu on http://www.webbline.com/budget-hotels-in-cebu/ and it was really helpful as well as your review :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Love your review :) Mactan, Cebu is a place to go and soon I will also explore it! I've been looking on http://www.webbline.com/budget-hotels-in-cebu/ for affordable hotel deal but it has so many options so I want to ask for your recommendation for cheap hotels if that's okay? :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...