Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Cebu: Maitre Chocolatier

"Only the best chocolate haven for all Chocoholics!"
 Oh!! Look at that! Match made to heaven for me!  I made sure that this should be included in my list! 
 Chocolate Cocktails
 The place is a posh, elegant shop filled with chocolates, cakes, and lotsaaa chocolatesss! 

 The price is OK. 180-200 per dessert. Boyfie had the Angel's Confection while I had the Sweet Revenge (Molten Chocolate something with CHILI!!!)
Angel Confection (176 pesos)Boyfie liked his dessert. A chocolate mousse with nutella taste which i can't taste at all. 

 Sweet Revenge (195 pesos) I was informed that the dessert is spicy, and I'm really shocked! I was so persistent to try that one! But I was told that They can reduce the spicyness of the dessert. SOLD! The hot steaming chocolate cake was topped with chili sauce. Paired with vanilla ice cream! Whoa! It's a perfect match! Twas like Angel and Devil combine in one dish! The bread is perfect to be eaten together with their excellent vanilla ice cream! nuff said! 
 And they have pretty looking dress in front of their store. Yes! That's made up of Ferrero Chocolate wrapper! 
They also have branch in Manila where you can pay a visit! :D

Check their website @

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...