Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Movie Review: 3 Idiots

Decided to write a movie review today. I'm thinking what movie shall I put, then suddenly I remember 3 Idiots since I forced my parents to watch this movie by themselves. I must admit, at first, I am not in the mood watching this film when it was first introduced to me. I guess because it will be the first time watching a Bollywood movie which I keep on hearing from others. But I'm telling you, once you watch this movie, it will be included in your "favorite" movie list. :)

Mind you, this will totally blow you away! A comedy-drama film released in 2009, is the highest ranking Bollywood movie that broke all the box office records upon their release. Yes, it's really THAT good! "Two friends are searching for their long lost companion. (Aamir Khan, Madhavan, Sharman Joshi) They revisit their college days and recall the memories of their friend who inspired them to think differently, even as the rest of the world called them "idiots"." - IMDb. I know, I can't give justice to this film, try to do some Youtube search with english subs. Imma telling you, it's a MUST WATCH film :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...