Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Let's try Yoshinoya for a change! :)

Seriously, this is just a first time trying out this place. I didn't know it's like Tokyo Tokyo

 Infairness, I like the place and their theme.
 We got it for free! :) Since for every 3D ticket in Robinsons Movieworld, we'll have free California Maki :D
 We ordered their Jumbo Plates. It has Beef, Yakiniku and Bean Sprouts. It was good. The beef was tasty and waaaay tender than Tokyo Tokyo. (Since often times, I usually experience that the beef misono will be a bubble gum in my mouth.) But I didnt experience it here.
Really affordable! The serving size was generous as well. It's not a blow me away factor food, but considering the price and service, i'll give it a 4/5 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...