Wednesday, October 23, 2013

My Happy Place: Cupcakes by Sonja's @ Shangrila Plaza

When Shangri la Plaza started developing their East Wing part, I was insanely happy when I saw that Cupcakes by Sonja is included in the huge tarpaulin. Then I usually asked the information center every time I'm passes by if it's open already. Yes, that's how I love their cupcakes! :)
 Then I received an email invite regarding grand opening of their store (October 24, 2013 : 3 oclock in the afternoon). But sadly, I have another appointment that time. Excited as I am, I immediately drop by on their first day "soft opening". :)  
 The store is pretty nice and well ventilated. Compare to their original Serendra branch, it's much bigger. 
And their cupcakes on display!



 A side open kitchen where you can see them on how they make their goodies! :)
 Their menu :)
 Ofcourse, a box for myself! :)
 I had a hard time choosing as usual. :( But since I'm craving for their cupcakes for a long time already, 
I choose my favorites! :)
 Red Velvet Vixen (85 pesos)- Look at that soft, smooth consistency of the frosting on top? 
No one can resist Red Velvet! :)
 Elvis - (115 pesos) One of my favorite! Cookie crumbs with peanut butter - chocolate combination with "chunks" of peanut butter cups then drizzled with chocolate!
 Choco Cream Pie (110 pesos)- My favorite cupcake from all the cupcakes in the universe! Remember my individual post before? Check out here. I will forever adore this baby! Fine cookie crust with lusciously irresistible chocolate cream, generously topped with icing!

Look! Who can resist that? :o
 Chocolate Overload (105 pesos)- It's my first time ordering this one. Still have to try this later! 
But just look at that picture? It speaks for itself! 
 Pistachio Berri @ Cream (120 pesos) - A very light snack that even a non sweet tooth will surely love! A moist cupcake with bits of pistachio nuts, secretly topped with strawberry slices with light white whipped cream.
 Choco Cream Cheese Swirl (95 pesos) - Boyfie wanted to taste this one. It's good! Chocolatey goodness with hints of cheese swirls that has surprisingly huge chunks of bitter sweet chocolate inside!
I always had this craving with me since Serendra and other branches was really far from me. And I have to travel all the way from Rizal to satisfy my Sonjas craving. Thank you so much @ Cupcakes by Sonjas for being closer to us! I'm really really really happy! :)

Check out their newly open branch now @ Shangrila Plaza East Wing. 
Visit their page @

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...