Sunday, October 20, 2013

New and Improved: Kim is Hungry Cupcakes! :)

Remember Kim is Hungry cupcakes? Yes, the girly pretty cupcake she has! (Which you can see here). She asked me to taste her cupcakes. Well, being a sweet tooth foodie, I know that I am master to that one! mwahaha! orayts!
 I. JUST. CAN'T. RESIST. CUPCAKES!
 Green Tea White Chocolate - To tell you honestly, I am not a fan of greentea. Food flavored or Beverage, name it. I guess it's just not for me. But surprisingly, her Green Tea cupcake is good! In fact, it's my favorite among the three. The green tea flavor didn't overpower the cupcake and the icing itself. Plus chunks of white chocolate on top!
 Chocolate Lovers - Chocolate cupcake + Chocolate Icing + Chocolate Kisses. The name says it all! Smooth icing that is not so sweet is definitely a winner for me! I mean, I'm a sweet tooth, but I don't want cupcakes that I have to sacrifice my tonsils! hahahahah!
 Red Velvet with Vanilla Cream Cheese Icing - The frosting was good and not too tangy. The smoothness of the frosting that I'm looking for is there! (Yes, I am a fan of smooth icing. I'm not fan of the sticky one! :P)
Over all, the thing that I've noticed is the cupcake itself. Compare to the last one I've ordered, she nailed this one! The cupcakes was really moist and cakey! She improved the moistness of her cupcakes bigtime! I don't know how she did it, but I really see the difference and improvement of her cupcake. Even my sister and boyfie agreed to my observation. I wish I can make cupcakes! :( mwahah! Thank you Kim! Job well done! :)

Check out her page here :)

2 comments:

  1. I love your description of every cupcake. I love Kim is Hungry's stuff too! But it's the first time I've gotten to enjoy Kim's sweet goodies since she opened her cafe. Great pictures too! Nice post :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Amyxal_Villa!

      Thanks for the compliment and dropping a comment! Her store was really cute noh?
      My newest favorite is the Yema Cake! Fudgy and not too sweet! nom! Have you tried it? :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...