Monday, October 14, 2013

Rogue Gelato @ BONO

Oh hey, did you know that BONO is now available already in Podium? yeaahhh! I'm included to those whose very happy when they open a branch there. I mean, I don't need to go to SM Makati to taste their gelato :)
 Same interiors with the original branch
 Menu on their display
 Prices 
 And ohhh! They also offer free taste. That one is Red Velvet. It was velvetyyyy good! I'm telling you, if you're a RV lover, this is a must! It really seems like a Red Velvet cupcake! nomnom!

ROGUE GELATO - "Roasted Pecans and Homemade Toffee in a Buttery Gelato. Topped with Butterscotch sauce and Spiked with Elijah Craig small batch bourbon". It seems sooo good with the description!!! But I was pretty disappointed when I tasted it. :(
Don't get me wrong guys, it's good! We all know how BONO creates their stuff to perfection! Maybe I'm just not a fan of that "Elijah Craig" flavor that spices up the gelato. I didn't know it was a whiskey flavored gelato which I'm not a fan. (I don't even drink alcohol that's why >.<) 

It's my fault actually. I only base on the picture, without bother having a free taste from them. Sigh! Oh well, I'm sure fan of those flavors will surely love that one! :) Check out my first visit when I first taste their Cereals and Milk plus their Speculoos here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...