Monday, October 14, 2013

Seriously, I never loved Max's like this way!

Well, I have to confess, I'm not a fan of Max's. I was like, "what's the long queue on their Max's Chicken All You Can Promo"? Why? Because I experience a super dry and tasteless chicken way way back! But not until this recent visit we've had.

 Lumpiang Shanghai - perfectly crispy, stuffed very well, and not just wrapper ;)  
I also love the perfect tangy sauce it has :)
 Fried Chicken- I love it! It's so juicy, fall of the bone! I guess I just had a bad batch before. :)
Sizzling Tofu - it's !@#$%^&*()_ goooood! It's my first time trying this one!  Doesn't have that foul tofu taste, plus the sauce of the Tofu! Seems like a Sisig sauce! Nom! Imagine, boyfie doesn't eat tofu ever, but he loved this one! He can't stop munching over these! 
Another first time!!! Ube Creme Decadence! Gahhhhhhh! I loved it so much! Creamy Milky Panacotta filled with Ube sprinkled with crumbs of Ube! OMG! OMG! OMG! It's really gooooood!

Visit their site @

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...