Thursday, November 21, 2013

Jollibee's Cheesy Bacon Mushroom + Hershey's Mix Ins = Perfect Combo! :D

I know this is not new to all of you since it's been months since Jollibee released their Cheesy Bacon Mushroom Champ! But let me just share you my experience with this giant.
I thought that it's just all in the picture. We (I'm sure I'm not the only one) who is a victim with a photo effects and advertising strategy of different food stops. But not this one!
 Look at that gorgeous thingy? Oozing with cheese, and perfectly crisp bacon and delicious mushroom!
Even the innards of the burger is photogenic as well! The 1/3 pound 100% beef burger patty was cooked perfectly! Plus the gooey cheese made this burger irresistible. Who can resist that? Considering that it's just 129 pesos (Solo) or 165 pesos (Value Meal). It's sulit!
 To add more happiness in our tummy, boyfie and I ordered their new offering as well, Jollibee Mix Ins (39 pesos)! This reminds me a lot of Dairy Queen's Ice Cream (Chocolate Chip flavor). Mixed with Chocolate Shavings, Cookie Bits plus Hershey's Kisses! Take note: this kisses is a real deal! I examined it thoroughly! hahahah! 
NEW FAVORITE COMBO! :)

Check their page @

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...