Thursday, November 21, 2013

Movie Review: Thor (The Dark World)

Thor maybe one of the films that I'm looking forward in the cinema. Why? Who can't resist Thor anyway? HA! :p But to tell you honestly, I'm not even a fan of movies like that. I don't even watch Marvel movies. Don't get me wrong, but what I liked is Suspense/Horror, Comedy, or Chick Flick thingies. Only accidentaly when my Mom gave us a 2 movie ticket at Thor. So who am I to say no right? Then there goes the history. 
What I liked most in the movie is the love team of Thor (Chris Hemsworth) and Jane (Natalie Portman). I got this "kilig" factor when Thor is jealous with Jane's officemate! nyahaha! And oh, who can forget Captain America's special appearance right? That's totally cool! Everyone in the cinema went gaga! :P 

How about you? How do you find the movie? And the end part after the credits? Have you seen that one as well? Because we're almost outside the cinema when we rushed back inside. :P

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...