Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Craft Coffee Revolution now in Katipunan! :)

Craft Coffee! Finally! Now I know what are the raves were all about! 
Wasn't able to find their branch in Broadway no matter how hard I try.
(Sorry for phone shots again! haha!)
That's why I was so happy to found out that they open a new branch in Katips! Hoooray! 
The place was small, but spacious! Doesn't make any sense? It gives you the right homey feeling. What I liked most is that, it's not crowded and the people were quiet. Perfect to enjoy a cup of good coffee. They also have veranda on the side were smokers alike can enjoy the place.
I was surprised when I found out that they offer all day breakfast!
But since my body needs coffee badly. Their service was good and fast! :)
We settled for the ff:
Caffee Mocha (160 pesos) - This is boyfie's drink but I liked this a lot! The coffee was smooth and sweet (but not overly sweet), Semi coffee drinker lovers will liked this!
Piccolo Latte (120 pesos) - Bitter sweet coffee that is really smooth and frothy. It was a bit strong but it's still okay for the since there's a huge amout of milk that balances out the drink.
Macadamia Sansrival- (140 pesos) ahhhh! What is coffee without a perfect slice of cake? This is something I can recommend! It's good! Not the usual sansrival since the nuts they used is macadamia. It has the perfect buttery and crunchiness!
Cappuccino Cheesecake (130 pesos) - It's just so-so for me. It has a cookie base crust (oreo i think) with super soft cheesecake dusted with coffee. It's good but it's nakakaumay already. I think because it's not that cold? I think it would be better if they chilled this one even more. But boyfie likes it as it is! Well, I guess it's my personal preference to have a chilled one, but I guess kanya kanya lang yan ng trip. HAHAH! :)

Over all, I can't wait to visit Craft Coffee. It makes me love coffees even more. 
Please do like and visit their page @
http://www.facebook.com/craftkatipunan

1 comment:

  1. Ooohh, this makes me want to try their cheesecake.

    http://candidcuisine.net/craft-coffee-revolution-broadway/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...