Thursday, January 16, 2014

Amorita is Sweeter the Second Time Around! :)

The Subject says it all! Now tell me, who can resist that view? I'm so glad that we come back in Amorita Resort for the second time! During our last visit which was our Anniversary (See previous post here), we didn't enjoy our stay that much because we spent the entire day visiting different tourist spots in Bohol. (MY BAAAD!) So I told boyfie that We must visit Amorita again, JUST to enjoy and relax at the paradise :)
 Their infinity pool is to die for! 
 Now, now. The moment I saw Amorita gates for the second time, my smile is all the way up my ears! :D
 The roundtrip shuttle pick up is available upon request. (650 per adult) Which was sulit for me, since Imagine, worry free? Because we went to Movenpick in Cebu that time, they fetch us in Tagbilaran Port. As usual, they are on time with Ice Cold water. It took us around 45 minutes travel time. 
 The lobby of Amorita Resort
 Activity board on display
Remember my only concern way back? That their welcome drink is not refreshing at all? NOT ANYMORE! :) I'm really happy that Amorita listens to their visitor even the most little detail. It's now a Pandan-Calamansi shake. I don't know how they do it, but it's ridiculously good and refreshing!!! 
And these little thing still matters :">

 Flat Screen, Guides, Complimentary snacks
 And did you notice that? They now have fresh fruits included! yay!
 Our soft comfy bed! :)
 The plunge pool! yeah!
 And we relaxed here all night long!
 Our Garden Villa :)
And again, we indulge ourselves with these free contents of the mini bar :)

 I also noticed that they now have mosquito repellent to kill those insects (if there's any) ;)
 Their Comfort Room is one of my favorite spot! Though the water pressure is low that time.
 Pathway going to the villas. Oh! Did you know that Amorita Resort is now expanding? They are now building their 50+ rooms if I'm not mistaken. They will open different restaurant and bigger pools this time! Hoping to get invited on their opening to visit their BIGGER. BETTER. BOLDER resort :)hihi! :P
 Pathway going to the beach
That cliff over there is the Amorita :) 
 Look at that gorgeous fine white sand? Seaweeds no more! You'll enjoy walking barefoot, I promise! 
Ohhh! Thank you Lord for this wonderful creation! :)

Check our entire stay below :
Day 1 Day 2 | Day 3


See our first visit to Amorita Resort:

Check their website @

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...