Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Awesome Burgers @ 8 Cuts Burger Blends

During our sweet tooth foodies eat up, we decided to have our lunch here in newly open burger joint in UP Town Center-- 8 Cuts Burger Blends. (some shakey shots, sorry!)
It was lunch time and luckily, they have available tables for us! :)
This was said to be a brother of the popular burger house "Burger Bar" as per my friend. 
Same Ambiance, Same, Concept, Same Design :D
I loved how they have an open kitchen where customers can look and watch them while doing their thingy :P
A sneaky customer wants a peak to their kitchen --like me! haha!
The crews were very hands on during our visit. Kudos! :)
PATTY!!!!! :o

They have a wide variety of foods in their menu. Mix and Match according to your taste buds :P





Piggy Burger - It was good! But there's something that I'm still looking for a patty. But the buns was actually quite good! The bacon! It was perfectly crisp! 
Piggy Burger with Cheese! Who can say no to that oozing cheese? 
We also ordered their Pimp Your Fries! 
Shrimp and Squid Alfredo - I liked it! It's not overly sour since I'm not that fan of tomato base pasta (especially when it's sour) Yes, I'm not into authentic. hehe! The squid and shrimps was cooked perfectly! You know how fragile the seafoods when it comes to cooking, but they nailed this one. Love it! :)
Carbonara - We all agreed that it needs salt--Badly :/
Not really planning to order Onion Rings, but we are so curious with these giant looking rings! WRONG MOVE! It tasted like "ipis"! whooaa! I know you'll ask me "Nakakain ka na ba ng ipis?" hahah! Well, you know that the mouth and nose are connected to each other right? haha! And I know you know, what I'm talking about. It has that after taste in every bite. 

But! Nevertheless, we loved our stay here! Can't wait to bring boyfie here! :) Check their page @
https://www.facebook.com/8cutsburgerblends

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...