Thursday, January 30, 2014

Gino's Brick Oven Pizza @ Katipunan

I'm really curious with Gino's Brick Oven Pizza everytime we are passing Katipunan Area. 
 It's just a small pizzeria shop that's connected with Cello's donuts store. If I'm not mistaken they are sisters company. Around 10 tables to be exact, well ventilated and clean. 
 Their service was satisfactory, though the food arrived a bit late, I understand when I read their menu board saying 
"Works of arts take time. We make your pizza fresh upon your order" nice! :P

We ordered the following:
 Buffalo Chicken Pizza - It's a brick oven thin pizza smothered with sweet -spicy sauce that we liked a lot. Though the chicken strips were not "that visible" I still like it! Their special sauce and cheese complemented well with each other.
 Bacon and Sausage Carbonara - It was goooood! But it's boyfie's order though. The pasta cooked al dente the way I liked it. The sauce was indeed flavorful! With huge chunks of meatsss.
 Pesto - This is what I'm saying. Imagine a Ravioli, a HUGE Ravioli. That's their approach on this one. 
It's like a One HUGE piece of ravioli. That doesn't have sauce outside. 
But when I cut it, the pesto sauce and cream surprised me. I appreciate their creative presentation on the pesto. 
But Taste wise, it's just OK. The most awesome pesto presentation I had. :D

I saw a Bacon Chocolate on their menu, I can't wait to try that on my next visit. yay! :)

Check their page @
https://www.facebook.com/Ginosbrickovenpizza

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...