Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Try-Eat: Mango Torte @ Dulcelin Gourmet

What is Dulcelin without Mango Torte? Yup! We only went here for that luscious Mango Torte!
 From the outside, the place looks refreshing. I don't know if it's just me, or whatsoever. haha.
 The Mango Torte is good! Especially the crust! It's as if I'm eating a Romana's Peanut Brittle crust. 
The icing was equally good as well!
My only concern is the Mango itself. Yes, It was sweet, but it's icy. It feels that I'm eating an ice candy. 
Better if they thaw it, than serving it that way. 

But rest assured that will still visit the place again, and hopefully it will be served even better! 
And ofcourse, their meals. I've heard it's good! :)

Check their website @
http://www.dulcelin.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...