Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Le Ching Tea House @ Technohub!

It's been almost 3 years that I'm staying here in Technohub and always telling myself that I will try every restaurants here. Funny how I love Chinese Foods and Le Ching in Technohub is the only place I haven't tried. haha!
 So finally one night, me and boyfie had a quick dinner before reporting to office. 
 And I'm impressed enough with their menu!
They also have dimsums! 
 I've heard from my friends that the Spareribs Rice (158 pesos) is one of their bestsellers. True enough, it was good! Perfect for it's price. Flavorful and Tender (braces friendly) and really filling! :)
 Also ordered another rice meal, Beef Brisket Rice (158 pesos) and guess what? Can you see it? 
 There's a strand of hair :(
 Wanton Noodles (155 pesos)- Thinly made hand pulled noodles, with 5 pieces of wanton! Super sulit! 
The soup can stand on its own. Really tasty! :)
 Special Soup - (162 pesos) Beef and Wanton Soup in one with generous amount of vegetables. It's equally good as the previous one, but if you're going to ask me, I prefer the Wanton Soup. Why?
 The wanton balls was really awesome! With chunks of shrimps! :)
I also ordered their Special Bola Bola Siopao (98 pesos) as my baon, As you can see, it's gigantic! The meat itself was good, but sadly. it's not salted egg. WHUUUUT? Why it's like that? It's supposed to be salted egg. I felt I was cheated. Give me my Salted Egg! :'( 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...