Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Ramen Nagi now in SM Mall of Asia! :)

If you're a regular reader of my blog, you know that I'm not "that" a fan of ramen. It's not that I don't like it, but me and boyfie usually prefer eating rice. haha! But not until I heard about Ramen Nagi's Pesto Ramen! (Green King)!
Ramen Nagi in SM Mall of Asia. Originated from Hong Kong and Tokyo.
 
It seems that I was diverted in Japan! Everything has a Japanese vibe plus the interiors! 
Though it's small (or maybe I just expected that it's huge because of the photos online?)
The servers will cheer you upon you enter. Friendly and prompt to our needs. Our order came so fast! Each crew has different task to do. One will toss the noodles, one will pour in the broth, while others will garnish the bowl.
The moment we left the place is the only time I realized they have al fresco dining as well.
Condiments..
Some spicy kimchi bean sprouts and garlic to spice up your ramen.

Here's their menu:
Ramen Nagi's Menu
All you have to do is to filled up this Omotenashi paper depends on your liking. And extra add-ons if you want to.
 
Look at this perfectly cooked runny tamago.
Green King (Midorio) (410 pesos) Imagine a pesto? Turn into ramen? This one is a real deal! It really tastes like pesto! The rich broth of basil, with cheese is a great unique combination! Plus the belly meat with "little" fatty trimmings, and extra tamago! This is so sinful for pesto lovers like me!
 
Though! There's one side comment, upon sipping my pesto soup at the near end, I find it salty for my liking. I'm not sure if it's because I choose "super rich" for my Green King. Even I want to devour myself with that delicious soup, I can't since it's salty. BUT!! This is still a thumbs up for me!
 
Original King Ramen (Butao) (390 pesos) - The classic ramen. This was boyfie's order. A rich broth with milky pork taste. It reminded me of the classic "sopas", in a rich and aromatic version. It's equally good! But I'm focus on my ramen y'know. haha!

As much as I want to taste the Black King, I can't. 
My heart says yes, but my tummy says No. haha. But I'll be coming back to try that one! :)

Visit their page @
https://www.facebook.com/RamenNagiManila

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...