Friday, June 27, 2014

TRY EAT: Cadbury Milk Chocolate Spread

I don't know what's with different spreads these days. It all started with Speculoos then followed by another, then another, and another. And ofcourse, I am a victim of these wonderful creations! But my favorite will always be Ovomaltine. Though I got curious when I saw a new one in supermarket, the Cadbury Spread!
 But I was disappointed. :( We are all familiar with the luscious taste of Cadbury. I imagined that it will be like a melted chocolate in a jar. But it's not. It's like a cheap local chocolate out there. I'm really disappointed spending almost 500 pesos for this. I usually use spoon and savor the taste of chocolate on it's own, but since I don't like it, I tried putting this one on a bread.
In all fairness, it's way way better to eat the Cadbury spread with a tasty bread. 
Perfect snack for kiddos out there or kids at heart! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...