Monday, July 28, 2014

Movie Review: Miracle in Cell number 7

A couple of months ago, I was flooded by my friends in Facebook having almost the same status. 
 "NW: Miracle in Cell number 7" then followed by crying emoticons and tons of sobs and huhuhus. I got curious, as in really curious! Then I immediately checked youtube for some trailers and it got my attention as well.
Miracle in Cell No. 7 was a Korean Film that tells about the value of family, friendship and justice. This movie pretty much reminded me of I am Sam. (Ring a bell?). A single father named Yong Goo (Ryu Seung-Ryong) who was sent to prison because of a murder case. But the question is, who will take care of his daughter Ye-Seung (So Won Kal (Child) | Shin-Hye Park (Adult) )? A drama/comedy film that made me cry hard while watching. The father was really good in portraying his role, as well as the super adorable little girl. You can't resist her cuteness! :)
It's a perfect tear jerker movie for family! Make sure to watch this film, you won't regret. :)

See the trailer here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...