Thursday, September 25, 2014

Movie Review: If I Stay

When I watched the trailer of this movie I knew that I must see this film. Though I'm not a fan of Chloe Moretz "that time". I've seen her movie "Carrie" and I wasn't wowed with her performance at all. Since my standard with scary movie was high. Upon checking different trailers online, the kilegers feeling was already with me. hahah!
The movie pretty much reminded me of Butterfly Effect I've watched way back. Mia Hall (Chloe Moretz) has a average happy family, loves classical music that fell inlove with a guy named Adam (Jamie Blackley). But everything was changed when she encountered a car accident that turned the story upside down and become comatose. The story is about fighting for her life, going back to her body and being with her loved one. The movie also revolves and teaches us about the importance of our family. The part I loved is when her Grandpa was talking to her and Adam's playing a guitar for her. I ended up holding back my tears since boyfie used to tease me whenever I cry in the cinema. Panira ng moment! hahah! I was definitely a fan of Chloe after seeing this movie! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...