Thursday, October 23, 2014

Scrumptious November Offerings at Crystal Jade Dining IN!

Chinese food has a huge special place in my heart. Not because of the fact that I am a Chinese
but the reality can say that, Chinese Food is one of the most delicious cuisines ever.
 Crystal Jade Dining IN is a fine dining restaurant that offers extensive Cantonese dishes 
that will blow you away from the appetizers down to their desserts!
  From outside, you may think that the place was small, but it's pretty huge when you get inside. They can accommodate large number of customers. They also accept gatherings if you want to have private dining set up. The service was impeccably impressive! They are very hands on and attentive to their costumers. And they are really polite too! :)
 Even the smallest details on the restaurant was elegantly made to give you the perfect stay.

Okay, moving on with the food, this coming November, Crystal Jade Dining IN will launch different mouth watering set meals that is available starting November 01 - November 30. Below foods are different dishes from Set A, B and C. (See the last part for the complete menu)
 Roasted Peking Duck - Definitely the star of the feast! Even just by looking at that dish alone, 
you'll surely be tempted to get that golden brown skin!!!
 The feast was started by preparing this Peking Duck and will be served in two ways. 
I was surprised how fast they carved this little baby! In just a minute, everything was beautifully done!
 After carving and removing some of the sinful fats, it was placed in a thin wrapper, 
put some hoissin sauce, some cucumber, then BAAAM!!!
 You can never go wrong with Peking Duck wraps! By far, these babies over here is the nicest Peking Duck wraps I have ever tried. No kidding! How did I say that? Because even it was exposed for sometime, the Peking Duck still remain crispy and the wrapper itself retains its softness. Unlike the ones I've tried from others, it has the tendency to be dry and lapses after a couple of minutes. But not Crystal Jade's!
How beautiful is their Fried Crispy Chicken with Goose Liver and Mango Sauce!?
 Here's a closer look.
 Who can even resist a sinful Foie Gras on a crisp lettuce, mango and crispy skin? 
Healthy and Sinful. BEST OF BOTH WORLDS!
 Double Boiled Cabbage Soup with Bamboo Pith and Fresh Mushrooms - A clear soup with different fresh mushrooms, bamboo pith and cabbage. I really loved that the soup was light and not heavy. Perfect to start and warm up our tummies! I'm really a fan of mushrooms that's why I finished this is no time even it's hot! haha!
 Sauteed Prawns in Wasabi Sauce - Imagine a giant prawn that has a crunchy texture outside yet soft and flavorful inside? I loved the mild wasabi flavor on this one, just enough flavor to linger on your tastebuds. Beware, this is addicting!
 Live Garoupa Served in Two Ways - Everyone laid their eyes on these as soon as it was presented on the table. It's really pretty right? But wait until you tasted these. Equally impressive! Garoupa fish that has chorizo inside, while the other one was filled and flavored with herb. I personally preferred the one with herb, but boyfie chooses the one with chorizo. (no doubt on that. hehe). I instantly remembered my Dad with this dish. As I may say, my Dad is very hard to please (as in) when it comes to food, and I'm definitely sure that He will enjoy this one! Kudos also to their Chef who created this master piece. We also found out that all of their Chefs came all the way to Singapore to work here and create these breath taking dishes.
 Brown Rice Fried Rice (if I remember it right) - Meals are not complete without rice. Right? Who's with me? :D
 Braised Pork in Special Sauce - One of Crystal Jade's Special dish. I loved how they presented this one. Really cute! (Above photo is the serving presentation when having small orders, while  below photo is the way they served it incase you decided to order in batch)
  It was tied up so that the natural juices of the meat will not come out of the meat. The servers will remove the strings, then cut it into chunks. It was really soft and tender! Pretty much tasted like asado but the flavor is thicker and more flavorful. 
PROMO ALERT: "To make your visit even more worth while, guests with a minimum spend of 5,000 pesos will be given Braised Pork in Special Sauce. Groups of 10 or more with a minimum spend of 10,000 will be given two servings"
 To be honest, I usually ignore these mantou breads whenever we visit Chinese restaurant since I find them too plain (?) hehe. But kidding aside, I didn't expect that I will eat 2 of these fried mantou! Thin-Crisp outer layer and soft bun inside! nom! While the white mantou is perfect to scrape the thick sauce of the braised pork! nom!
 Sauteed Shredded Duck with Beansprout - Remember the first dish above when they used the duck skin in that gorgeous Peking Duck wrap? Ofcourse, the meat is all yours as well! Here's the meat of the duck above. Reminded me of my favorite beef hoafan! I really loved the smokey flavor of this dish!
 The feast will not be complete without dessert. Chilled Red Wine Jelly with Mixed Fruit. Yup, you read it right, Chilled Red Wine. Interesting huh? If you are a fan of wine then this one is match made heaven for you! :)
 Before we even go to the location, I really told boyfie that I will buy some Creamy Salted Egg Yolk Bun from them since I'm eyeing on that one because I'm really curious with its taste. But dimsum Gods heard my prayers and Crystal Jade Dining In handed us boxes of Salted Egg Yolk Bun! And look, may bonus pa, their popular Pork Buns!
 This may look like a kiat kiat or oranges to you, but wait until you see its innards!
I really thought this was super salty, but infact, it was smooth, creamy and perfectly sweetened yolk inside. Heaven! I can eat this one any time of the day! 
Crystal Jade Bolo BBQ Buns - I hate to compare, but even if you just look on this one, you can clearly say that this pork buns are meatier and saucier than others. That angle is just part of it. I didn't expect that all throughout the bun was filled with barbequed pork! Really awesome!
 Perfect gift ideas for your love ones? Or to your foodie friends out there? 
Crystal Jade also offers Gift Certificates and Gift Boxes! :)

Crystal Jade's November Set Menu
 SET A: 5,288+ pesos | SET B: 10, 800 + pesos
SET C: 12, 888 + pesos

What are you waiting for? Make sure to mark your calendar this November and Visit Crystal Jade Dining IN at BGC High Street Central. Above photos are Chef's recommendation. Available from November 1 - November 30, 2014 priced at 5,288+ pesos (good for 4 pax), 10, 800 + pesos (good for 6 pax), and 12, 888 + pesos (good for 12 pax.).  

For reservations, you may contact them at 808-5233

2 comments:

  1. Too bad I missed this event. Would love to try this place soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww Sayang nga Michy! That's the time where I can finally meet you in person! hehe! But I'm sure there's next time!! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...