Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Re-visiting Vanilla Cupcake Bakery @ UP Town Center

After our katsu meal at Ginza Barin my sweet tooth can't resist dropping by at Vanilla Cupcake Bakery!
Though during our last visit, we may not have "that" comfortable stay (See review here) since they are still on soft opening that time, this time, we had a cozy and awesome stay.
Even from the outside, you can't help but noticed this pastel shade store that seems like a beautiful gift box. The cupcake display will surely salivate you, especially the sweet tooth out there. Check their luscious cupcake display below!


How adorbs is this one? :)
Reeses - I'll try this next time!
Chocolate Mousse
Oreo Cheesecake
Salted Caramel
Smores
Red Velvet Cheesecake
Salted Caramel Cake in a Jar (120? pesos) - Boyfie ordered this one. Chunks of chocolate brownie with a layer of cream and salted caramel. I don't know why he even ordered this one since He's not even a fan of Salted Caramel, and this one was just so-so to him. BUT!!! Guess what? I really liked this! I'm such a sucker of Salted Caramel and it even reminded me of my favorite butter scotch macaron at Bizu. It was actually sweet that's why I loved it! hehe!
Then these cupcakes to cap our meal.
I was expecting a lot with their Choco Cream Pie but I was a bit disappointed. The crust was too dry and crumbly. :(
On the other hand, this Red Velvet Cheesecake definitely saves the day! So far, this is my favorite cupcake from them. The cheesecake itself was a deep red in color inside, but made me love this is the tangy, sweet and salty combination in one. Then topped with light whipped cream in top! Ahh. I really loved this one! The next day, a bought another 2 pieces for myself. haha!
When we visited Vanilla Cupcake way back, they don't offer rice meals yet, that's why I was surprised to see that they have already. Sayang! We just ended our meal at Ginza. :(
But I'll definitely come back to try their meals! :)

See their page here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...