Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Movie Review: You're Not You

Hey there foodies! Long time no blogging! Apologize that I haven't updated this blog for weeks. Why? Because my dearest boyfie for 9 and half years proposes to me last November 15 during my Birthday!! (ayieee!!!) So yeah, hope you understand that I'm overwhelm and kiligers the past days! hahah! BUT! I'll make it up to you because we're having a giveaway the soonest! So stay tune! :)
 Moving on, I first want to ask, Who among you are familiar with ALS Disease? (Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis), often referred to as Lou Gehrig\'s Disease. I'm very positive that all of you are aware with that. The awareness that was made worldwide was really impressive when the famous personalities were challenged to do the Ice Bucket Challenge and donate to fund the research of this disease. I am personally one of the people who googled what does ALS means when it has been circulated in social media. ALS is a disease that affects nerve cells in the brain and the spinal cord. That will affect your motor skills from the brain down to spinal cord until it reaches your entire body. Little do I know that, the VIP movie screening that we received of the movie "You're Not You". It was such an eye opener and a really touching movie about life, love, forgiveness and compassion. 

Showing November 26 in the nearest cinemas around you! See the trailer here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...