Monday, November 3, 2014

PROMO: Christmas Drinks + Starbucks 2015 Planner!

The most awaited time of the year at Starbucks starts now! You know already! Starbucks 2015 Planner
It's been a tradition for collectors already or coffee lovers to collect stickers until they reach the needed number for their desired planner. Here's the sneak peak of the planner. 
(Credits to Starbucks Philippines for the photos)
I'm sure you all looked for your favorite color, and I'm really glad that there's a Red planner this time, unlike last year so I settled for the yellow one. Anyways, I'm sure I'm not the only one who raised the question like "Why other planner looked so plain unlike the brown one?"
See that very detailed embroidery on the planner? It's really nice and classy. Now I'm having a hard time what color I have to get this time. :( I wished they put different designs on each. Whatchasay? 
(Peppermint, Christmas Cookie Latte, Toffee Nut Latte)

 Just like the rule, A customer can avail of a Starbucks Christmas Traditions Promo card from November 3, 2014 to January 8, 2015 with no purchase required. One sticker is awarded for each Starbucks handcrafted beverage purchase.  Holder must accumulate a total of eighteen (18) stickers, to redeem one (1) Limited Edition Starbucks Coffee 2015 Planner. So let me ask you, what planner are you gonna get this time? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...