Sunday, February 8, 2015

Wedding 101: Stepping Stone

After Aldrin proposed to me, around 2 weeks passed before it finally sink in to me. This is the time that I need to plan our wedding deets. But I really don't  know how and where to start. I am usually good in planning trips, events and other things, but the wedding caught me off guard. I am totally clueless. I have our "ideal wedding" on my mind but I just can't seem to start. Then through blogging events, we met an angel in disguised that happens to be getting married and gives us A LOT of tips for wedding planning and suppliers as well. Hey bff Kat! Thank you very much! :*
Checking different pegs and reviews online, we finally found the right suppliers that we are looking for. Main things that we must consider in planning a wedding is the Date, Church, and Reception. If there is one thing that we have learned from preparing a wedding are three things: Expensive, Stressful and Exciting all in one! 

2 comments:

  1. That food looks amazing! Especially the pizza. Let me know if you want to follow each other on GFC!

    www.thefancyfashioncastle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. My daughter was married at this San Diego Wedding venues and all our guests said that this is the most amazing wedding they've ever been too. I love the dark wood, the beamed ceilings, and the overall sort of great vibe of the building.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...