Friday, March 20, 2015

Wedding 101: Wedding Photographer Scouting!


One of the main supplier priorities is the Wedding Photographer. It is something that you shouldn't take for granted because this is the only tangible remembrance that you will have after that magical moment right? 
Photo credits here
They are the ones who will capture every single detail, as you both go into the process of binding as one, 
that's why no single details shouldn't be missed.
So, as soon as we started planning, I am searching the web for different Wedding Photographers in Manila. Before, I already had something on my mind. My first choice even way back is Metro Photo. I really fell inlove from the time I saw their pictures. I even put their details on my email for future reference. The crisp quality of their photo is really stunning. They are also well known for their different "posing" techniques that it's as if you are a model. Which I don't think that Aldrin and I can pull that off. But as time goes by, I realized that what you have in your mind will suddenly change once your are planning the wedding, fantasizing on different pegs and maybe, maturing at the same time. Metro Photo isn't really for us. Since what they have is an HD quality, wherein what I liked is the light and soft qualities of pictures. 

So, I scout online and read lots of forums that offers the Dainty quality that I'm looking for.

I'm pretty sure that with the list I provided above, you know the quality of the pictures that we are looking for right? Isn't pretty? :) BUT! Would you believe that 95% of my inquiries including the whole bunch of known wedding photographers that I can't remember anymore, turned us down? They were already booked on our date. The fudge! :'( I was really stressed out that time looking for photographers that is available on our date. That's probably one of the hardest tasks in preppin' for the wedding. It is when you already have the desired photographer that you are dreaming of, turned out that, they were booked already. That's the moment when bridezilla and groomzilla will come out. 

1 comment:

  1. I had the pleasure of having my wedding here last September and it was great! From pre wedding reception questions to post-wedding cleanup they kept up with the expectations of my very traditional parents and crazy friends.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...