Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Harvest Coffee @ Domain Cyberjaya

For my regular readers out there, you know that I don't drink Alcoholic drinks at all. Loser to others it may seems, well that's me! But if ever there is close to the urge of drinking Alcoholic drinks for others, I am feeling the exact same thing when it comes to coffee.
Coffee is something that I consider as my "Alcohol". A day without coffee for me, is incomplete day at all! I'm not sure if Psychological feeling or really because of the caffeine effects, but I feel so restless when I don't take coffee.
 So I dragged my friends to come with me in the middle of midnight to get some caffaine fix. Harvest Coffee is located in Domain, Cyberjaya that offers really good ambiance!
 The interiors and lighting is something that this place can boast about. You can stay here for a long time while doing your personal agenda without being disturbed by others.
 You'll also notice paintings around the place that has intricate and hip design.
 Away from the crowd, you may opt to stay on their second floor that is equally homey as well.
 Apart from the pastries on the shelf, they also offer rice meals and snacks.
 Coconut White Mocha (8.90RM / 97.9 pesos) = My measurement for a good coffee is by trying first their White Coffee. It's unfair for me to compare one drink from totally different drink right? But I was curious to try their Coconut White Mocha. It was pretty ok. It's not what I am expecting though. I didn't tasted any hint of Coconut flavor at all. :(
 Hot Chocolate (8.90RM / 97.9 pesos) = My friend Trish tried their hot chocolate. Better than the previous one. Tasted like Koko Crunch cereal!
Red Berries (12 RM / 110 pesos) = But my friend Grace is not in a mood for hot drinks so She tried their smoothies. She originally wanted to order Peach or Passion fruit but both were not available. hehe. But from all the drinks that we ordered, I will give my vote to this one. Tangy, sweet yet refreshing at the same time. 
 They have quite numbers of drinks to choose from that is quite affordable too! (MYR menu above) If I will be coming back, I will surely try their rice meals. Or better yet, simple enjoy their one of a kind ambiance. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...