Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Chef Lau's Pugon Roasters @ Ayala Triangle!

It was sometime when I just came back from Malaysia and I am definitely dying to eat some meats! After Aldrin's work, I asked him to join me where I can satisfy my cravings. It was nothing much around Ayala Triangle so we settled at Chef Lau's Pugon Roasters.
I've been hearing quite good reviews with this place. Offering sulit meals that will satisfy both your tummy and your wallet!
It's obvious when we arrived the place, it was packed with employees even it's not even lunch time. Pardon me if I forgot to take some photos of the menu. I am already starving that time--so I totally forgot even our bill. Hahah!
I was originally planning to order their Bangus Belly, but a nosey little me got envy with the orders beside us when they had the Fried Chicken Adobo. I was surprised with the generous serving size they have on this one. For less than a 150 pesos, this is sulit! The dish is a bit underwhelming for me. The sauce was okay, as well as the chicken, but I find it too cloying already.
If there is Lechon Kawali on the menu, it's a no brainer that Aldrin will order that one. We both loved it. It's not the typical fried Lechon Kawali, since the meat was infused with some lemon grass which I enjoyed. The vinegar served with it was good, but still, nothing beats Lechon Kawali if it was served with some sarsa aka Mang Tomas! Yum!

How about you? What you can recommend on our next visit? :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...